Join our Team
- Regular training and professional development
- Worldwide recognised accreditation
- Flexible work with full time, part time and casual positions
- State and National industry networking and support
- Access to use the centre’s facilities
- Fun supportive team
- Personal development and career opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
See our current opportunities available below and click APPLY NOW for more information.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people with a can-do attitude and a passion for working with children and families to join our teams.
Lifeguards who are passionate, positive, helpful and friendly to actively supervise patrons to minimise risk and ensure pool users stay safe while having fun. You must have patience and a strong safety and customer focus.
This position will assist in all aspects of the centre’s daily frontline operations, including customer service, admissions, retail, kiosk, program bookings, events and administration.